Smiling – SASMITA
A word in Sanskrit, the Old-Indian language. I would like to welcome you – smiling. I would like to see you – smiling. A smile brings stillness, expresses peace and happiness.
„We will perhaps never know how much goodness a simple smile will bring.“
A smile for me expresses happiness and harmony. With my treatment, I would like to awaken this in you, in a secure environment just as the shell symbolizes it.
Every day I seek attentively the balance between the opposites, counterbalancing Yin and Yang. Being born a Libran (on the 16th of October 1980) was a challenge, which brought me onto this path, leading to happiness in my current profession as a Massage Therapist and Yoga teacher.
I was never satisfied by excellently passed exams, titles like Medical Massage Therapist with Confederate Certificate, many further educations in medical and spiritual topics. Yet simplicity and the work with my clients does indeed make me happy. And this joy, this happiness, this inner smile I want to live and pass on.
- 2009 Qualification Medical Massage Therapist with Confederate Certificate „SRK“
- 2015 Yoga Teacher Training, 200 YTT, Semperviva Kythira, Greece
- 2016 Nuad Thai, Traditional Thai Massage, Nuad Thai School Of Massage, Innsbruck, according to WatPo, Thailand
Training and further qualifications
- Various Yoga courses: Yoga Nidra, Pawan Mukta Asana, Yin Yoga, Kundalini Yoga training
- Instruction in Hypnosis, Quantum Healing, Theta Floating, Spiritual Healing, Attentiveness, Mental Power, Somatic Intelligence, Psycho-Physiognomik
- Advanced training in Cranio Sacral Osteopathy, Meridian & Acupressure Treatments, Yamamoto Skull Acupuncture, Spinal Mobilisation, Medical Strengthening, Manual Therapy by Dr. Terrier, Typaldos, Dry Needling
- Instructor training for Body Balance Pilates
- Collaboration in a practice for Physiotherapy, Wellness & Fitness Centre